There is a great deal to see and do in Amsterdam so we have put together a couple of hints and tips for a successful visit:
• Go shopping in the Negen Straatjes (“Nine Little Streets”), the Beethovenstraat or the P.C. Hooftstraat
• Take a stroll round the well-known Albert Cuypmarkt market in the Pijp
• Visit the Anne Frank Museum on the Prinsengracht
• Take a walk or a cycle through the Amsterdam Woods
• Go to a concert at the Royal Concert Hall
• Discover the night life in the Jordaan and the Pijp
• Visit famous art works at the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum
• Pay a visit to the beautiful Beurs van Berlage former stock exchange at the Damrak
Thanks to its central location on the Amsterdam ring road (exit 105, Geuzenveld), Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre is very easy to reach. The imposing building is situated next to the Rembrandtpark and can be easily spotted from the motorway and surrounding areas.
Amsterdam city centre 3.5 km
Schiphol Airport 13 km
The tram stops right in front of the hotel and will take you to the city centre and Amsterdam Central Station in only 7 stops.