- Go shopping in the Negen Straatjes (“Nine Little Streets”), the Beethovenstraat or the P.C. Hooftstraat
- Take a stroll round the well-known Albert Cuypmarkt market in the Pijp
- Visit the Anne Frank Museum on the Prinsengracht
- Take a walk or a cycle through the Amsterdam Woods
- Go to a concert in the Royal Concert Hall
- Discover the night life in the Jordaan and the Pijp
- View the famous works of art in the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum
- Pay a visit to the beautiful Beurs van Berlage former stock exchange at the Damrak
Going out, shopping, conducting business, dining, art, culture! We are happy to inform you of the many possibilities available, plus the combination of these with Wyndham Apollo Hotel Amsterdam.
Wyndham Apollo Hotel Amsterdam is very easy to access with both the car and public transport. The hotel is located just two minutes from the A10 ring road and is just twenty minutes from Schiphol airport. You can park your car just outside our front door in our private car park. Public transport will also take you from Central Station to the hotel within just twenty minutes.